Thursday, March 11, 2021

Preparation for Presentation

This week I will be busy preparing for the presentation. Unlike the online sessions, I will be presenting it in class and I am really excited to present my idea. The idea has changed since the last time. This time I am trying to research on my other field of interest which is haptics. I thought about integrating haptics in footwear technology which would send vibrations to simulate environments like sand and forest. This idea is based on a research paper that was conducted years ago. Anyways, I have come up with a really interesting presentation idea as this idea would complete evade the ethics situation.


There is still a lot to prepare and hopefully the presentation would go smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Final Video Here is the final outcome of the game I designed